This is an Online Debate to go with the Specialized Group, Kant's Critique of Pure Reason.
• "Leave a Reply" to this entry to start a new discussion thread, with some question or some other focus, and perhaps your thoughts on that topic.
• "Reply" to contribute to a discussion in the relevant thread.
• Don't forget the "Notify me of new comments" checkbox if that is what you want.
• There are various software limitations: (i) Comments are limited to 800 words, so you will need to post multiple replies for longer contributions; (ii) Nesting of replies is limited to two levels, so it may be a good idea in some replies to indicate to whom you are responding, eg "@JoeM 6/6/2019 05:25:26 pm" or suchlike.
• Contact the moderator if you have any problems or questions.
Want to start a debate? Great! Just Contact the moderator with a topic, description and any links